BECAUSE TIME HAS CHANGED…


Yes, nothing change but only time and it changed everything. Someone has rightly said that time is very powerful. I am the same ‘me’ and she is the same ‘her’. Yeah somewhat a little change in body physique and its natural because at that time we entered in teen age and now we are close to the finishing line of teen age. But except this everything is same. The same smiley face always ready to laugh even on silly things. The long black hairs with golden shade like unwanted plants between desired ones, her talking sense, her naughtiness, her craziness…everything is same.
 The only thing that changed is time. She laughs but not on my silly things, she talks in the same way but not with me, she is still naughty but no longer mischievous with me, she is still crazy but not for me.
 Although not intentionally but I have spoiled her, hurt her…it’s true. How you can ignore someone when everything is alright between you. How can you ignore someone who blindly trusts on you? How can you stop talking to a person whom you want to listen all the time without any reason? How can you be so rude to a person who is always sweet for you? How can you stop making call to a person who is endlessly waiting to hear you?
 But that was not intentional. It was just the odd time that made differences between me and her. Believe me I am not guilty…still it causing the feeling of guilt inside me.
 But I am guiltless….trust me. It’s just the bloody time that has changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a passionate blogger. I love Internet surfing and reading & writing about technology and fiction. I have my own ambitions and dreams and working continuously to achieve them. Last and most important I like to stand what I believe in.:)

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates