Keat's Poetry: TO AUTUMN#2


  Who hath not seen thee oft amid thy store?
    Sometimes whoever seeks abroad may find
  Thee sitting careless on a granary floor,
    Thy hair soft-lifted by the winnowing wind;
  Or on a half-reap’d furrow sound asleep,
    Drows’d with the fume of poppies, while thy hook
      Spares the next swath and all its twined flowers:
  And sometimes like a gleaner thou dost keep
    Steady thy laden head across a brook;                                      
    Or by a cyder-press, with patient look,
      Thou watchest the last oozings hours by hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a passionate blogger. I love Internet surfing and reading & writing about technology and fiction. I have my own ambitions and dreams and working continuously to achieve them. Last and most important I like to stand what I believe in.:)

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates