Its Over




He and she, in the middle of a heavenly adorable park,

Talking nonsense, still close to heart;

Making beats faster than a bullet train;

Small smiles on both burnished and curious faces,

Wanted to hear something more or less,

They’d waited for their whole life,

For this day to happen, one day;

Everything was motionless around

Silences between them like corpses in the war,

As if sharing opinions and intelligence during the war fight;

Then she looked at him showing all affection that she can,

And said, “Its Over”.

~NakulVerma



1 comment:

  1. (Then she looked at him showing all affection that she can,

    And said, “Its Over”) A lovely poem draped with tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a passionate blogger. I love Internet surfing and reading & writing about technology and fiction. I have my own ambitions and dreams and working continuously to achieve them. Last and most important I like to stand what I believe in.:)

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates